The American BioDefense Institute is working with Congressional stakeholders to formulate solutions to reopen the American economy with built-in biodefense and biosecurity measures meant to minimize the prolonged impact of the COVID 19 pandemic. Our program includes a multi-layered biodefense and bio-hygiene strategy that can be used to eliminate or drastically reduce the introduction and proliferation of future pandemics globally.
This initiative is not exclusive to scientific safety measures and includes:
- Collaborating with researchers to develop a new class of antivirals focused on developing preventive solutions for pandemics to provide rapid response to the current and future crisis.
- First responder advisory
- National, State, and localized economic reboot strategy
- Bleeding edge infection tracing and disinfecting technology
- BioSecurity and BioDefense virtual events for scientific researchers
- Federal agency communication of pandemic focused intelligence sharing
- Grassroots information socialization strategy
- Minority and low-income community outreach program
- and more.
ABI has a unified constituency of more than 15,000,000 grassroots enthusiasts to socialize our Reopen America campaign for a more expedient and enunciated effort for maximum impact. We are able to triple the distance in a fraction of the time for efforts in matters of biodefense. We’ve taken our process global via the addition of more than 50 Washington DC based embassies who will take our tools, tactics and procedures to their nations to reopen their economies in a bio-secure manner.
Find out more about American BioDefense Institute’s “Reopen America” campaign Here